2020 Summer Program
About Our Program
St. Paul's Lutheran offers summer care for preschool and school age students (3*-14 years old). The 2020 Summer Program will run June 1- August 14. Our summer care hours of operation are Monday- Friday 6:30 am to 5:30 pm. Preschool children remain primarily on-site, with the exception of a few local walks/outings. School-aged children take afternoon field trips to local venues. For example, movies, bowling, hiking, swimming, and other summer activities.
For additional program details/requirements, please read our 2020 Summer Program Handbook.
*must be fully potty trained.
Our Summer Care Program is full.
We open at 6:30 am and close at 5:30 pm
Morning Preschool Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 mornings a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 am. Pick up must be no later than 11:30 pm.
- Mid-morning snack included.
Preschool and Childcare Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 am. Pick up time must be no later than 5:30 pm.
- Full day fees include a morning/afternoon snack and a catered lunch.
School Age Childcare Fee Schedule
Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 am. School age students do not return from field trips until after 4 pm.
- Full day fees include travel accommodations, snacks, and a catered lunch.
Summer Care Registration Process
The Summer Program is full. To learn more about our school and programs, please contact us!