2021 Summer Program
About Our Program
St. Paul's Lutheran offers summer care for preschool and school age students (3*-14 years old). The 2021 Summer Program will run June 7- August 13. Preschool children remain primarily on-site, with the exception of a few local walks/outings. School-aged children take afternoon field trips to local venues. For example, movies, bowling, hiking, swimming, and other summer activities.
For additional program details/requirements, please read our 2021 Summer Program Handbook.
*must be fully potty trained.
Morning Preschool Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 mornings a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 7:30 am. Pick up must be no later than 11:30 pm.
- Mid-morning snack included.
Preschool and Childcare Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 am. Pick up time must be no later than 5:30 pm.
- Full day fees include a morning/afternoon snack and a catered lunch.
School Age Childcare Fee Schedule
Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 am. School age students do not return from field trips until after 4 pm.
- Full day fees include travel accommodations, snacks, and a catered lunch.
Summer Care Registration Process
The 2021 Summer Care registration schedule:
February 07-13 - St. Paul's church members only
February 14-27 - St. Paul's church members and currently enrolled families only
February 28 -Open enrollment available until full
If you are new to our school, please email the Director to schedule a tour.
Review the 2021 Summer Program Handbook (pending changes).
Complete the Intent to Enroll form
School age children will need a separate check for the activity fee of $80/child. This check will be held until May for deposit.
6. Submit child’s current immunization record
*St. Paul's reserves the right to withhold admission if we cannot meet the needs of a child with reasonable accommodations. We will gladly work with the family to seek alternative care.