2021-2022 Preschool Registration
About Our Program
- St. Paul's Lutheran admits children of any race, color, gender, nationality and ethnic origin between the ages of 3 and 5 years. We accept children as soon as they turn 3 throughout the year.
- A child does not have to come from a Christian family to attend.
- All children must be fully toilet-trained and self-sufficient in the bathroom (no pull-ups or diapers permitted).
- Children planning to attend kindergarten must be at least 5 years of age by September 1st of the school year.
For additional program details/requirements, please read our 2021-2022 Parent Handbook. (pending changes)
Preschool Enrollment Options
Preschool opens at 6:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM.
Morning Preschool Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 mornings a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 7:30 AM. Pick up must be no later than 11:30 AM.
- Mid-morning snack included.
Preschool and Childcare Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 AM. Pick up time must be no later than 5:30 PM.
- Full day fees include a morning/afternoon snack and a catered lunch.
Note: While we try to accommodate all families, our play-based curriculum is based on attendance for 5 days. Children who attend part-time will miss some activities and learning opportunities. We encourage children who will attend Kindergarten next school year to attend no fewer than 3 half days a week.
The 2021-2022 Fall Preschool registration schedule:
February 28- March 6 - St. Paul’s church members only
March 7-20 - St. Paul’s church members and currently enrolled families only
March 21 - Open enrollment available until full
Review the 2021-2022 Parent Handbook (pending changes).
If you are new to our school, please email the Director to schedule a tour.
Complete the Intent to Enroll form.
5. Submit child’s current immunization record.
*St. Paul's reserves the right to withhold admission if we cannot meet the needs of a child with reasonable accommodations. We will gladly work with the family to seek alternative care.