About Our Program
- St. Paul's Lutheran admits children of any race, color, gender, nationality and ethnic origin between the ages of 3 and 5 years. We accept children as soon as they turn 3 throughout the year.
- A child does not have to come from a Christian family to attend.
- All children must be fully toilet-trained and self-sufficient in the bathroom (no pull-ups or diapers permitted).
- Children planning to attend kindergarten must be at least 5 years of age by September 1st of the school year.
For additional program details/requirements, please read our 2019 Parent Handbook (changes pending).
Preschool Enrollment Options
Preschool opens at 6:30 AM and closes at 5:30 PM.
Morning Preschool Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 mornings a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 AM. Pick up must be no later than 11:30 AM.
- Mid-morning snack included.
Preschool and Childcare Fee Schedule
- Choose between 2, 3, 4, or 5 days a week.
- Drop off can be anytime after 6:30 AM. Pick up time must be no later than 5:30 PM.
- Full day fees include a morning/afternoon
snack and a catered lunch.
Note: While we try to accommodate all families, our play-based curriculum is based on attendance for 5 days. Children who attend part-time will miss some activities and learning opportunities. We encourage children who will attend Kindergarten next school year to attend no fewer than 3 half days a week.
2020-21 Fall Enrollment begins on Sunday, March 1. The enrollment schedule is as follows:
March 1- March 7- Enrollment open to St. Paul's Lutheran Church members only.
March 8- 21- Enrollment open to St. Paul's Lutheran Church members and currently enrolled students only.
March 22- Open enrollment to the community. Enrollment will remain open until we reach full capacity.
Review the 2019-2020 Parent Handbook. (changes pending)
If you are new to our school, please schedule a visit with the Director.
Complete the Intent to Enroll form
the non-refundable yearly registration fee
5. Submit child’s current immunization record
Make checks payable to St. Paul's Lutheran. Registration fee payment must accompany the Intent to Enroll form to hold the child’s spot.
*St. Paul's reserves the right to withhold admission if we cannot meet the needs of a child with reasonable accommodations. We will gladly work with the family to seek alternative care.